This page provides information about the IRS Office Columbus location.
IRS Office Columbia – 6068 Business Park Drive, Suite 124, Columbus, GA 31909
Columbia IRS Office is located right next to the Manchester Expressway. The location is a busy business center, slightly away from the city center. Offices and business locations close to this place are Paragon Benefits, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, Door Specialties, Servpro of Columbus, Prestige Portraits, American Business Equipment etc.
Northeast on Gateway Road: Head southwest on Gateway Road toward Talokas Lane. After a while, turn right onto Business Park Drive. The IRS Office building will be on the right on this road.
Southwest on Gateway Road: Head northeast on Gateway Road toward Coca Cola Boulevard. Then, turn left onto Business Park Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Woodruff Farm Road: Head north on Woodruff Farm Road, then turn right onto Milgen Road. Take a left sharp turn onto Miller Road, followed by a sharp right onto Billings Road. Then, continue straight onto Gateway Road. Make a final left turn onto Business Park Drive. The IRS Office compound will be on the right on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (706) 223-6200
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises parking facility is provided for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. A government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment confirmation.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)