This page contains information about the IRS Office Alexandria location.
IRS Office Alexandria – 3508 Government St. Alexandria, LA. 71302
Monday – Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12:00 noon- 1:00 p.m.)
Follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
No parking information is available.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
Since information on our page might have changed, we recommend that you confirm office information at the IRS's office locator tool before visiting the IRS office.
1 thought on “IRS Office Alexandria”
How can I get copies of W-2s from previous employers?