IRS Office Camarillo CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Camarillo Location.
IRS Office Camarillo – 751 Daily Drive, Camarillo, CA 93010.
Located north to Ventura Freeway, the IRS Office Camarillo is very easy to find and reach. Few apartment complexes are close by, this IRS Office just might be within a walking distance for many of the Camarillo residents.
East on US-101: Head west on Screaming Eagles Highway and take exit 55 for Las Posas Road. Turn right onto Las Posas Road and at the first cross street, turn right onto East Daily Drive. The destination will be on the left.
West on US-101: Head east on Screaming Eagles Highway and take the exit 55 for Las Posas Road. On Las Posas Road, turn left onto East Daily Drive. The destination will be on the left.
North on Las Posas Road: Head south toward West Calle La Guerra and turn left onto East Daily Drive. Turn right to stay on East Daily Drive and the destination will be on the left.
South on Las Posas Road: Head north and turn right onto East Daily Drive. Turn right to stay on East Daily Drive and the destination will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (805) 445-4771
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Parking available on premises.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel might ask for government IDs for appointment cross-check and validation.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)