This page provides information about the IRS Office Chico location.
IRS Office Chico – 1395 Ridgewood Drive, Chico, CA 95973
IRS Office at Chico is located at Ridgewood area, surrounded by a church, a correction department office, an insurance office and a social security office. Major tenants that share the same premises are Cal Northern School of Law, Labor Law Office APC and Sacramento Employment Attorney.
West on CA-32: Head east on CA-32 toward County Road and turn left onto Meridian Road. After crossing the first cross street onto Bell Road, turn right onto Cussick Avenue. After a while, make a left turn onto West Lassen Avenue and again, turn left onto Ridgewood Drive.
North on CA-99: Head south and turn right onto East Eaton Road. After continuing for 2 miles, turn right onto Ceres Avenue. After a while, turn right onto Ridgewood Drive.
South on CA-99: Head north on CA-99 and take the exit 387A for Cohasset Road toward Mangrove Avenue. At the fork, keep right and merge onto Cohasset Road. After a while, turn right onto East Lassen Avenue and then turn left onto Ridgewood Drive.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, closed for lunch during 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.
Information: (530) 343-2324
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Parking spots are available on-spot, availability not guaranteed. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distances.
Public visitors need to pass through electronic equipment. Also, presenting government issued ID at the entrance is required for appointment cross-check and validation.
Public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments