IRS Office El Centro CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office El Centro location.
IRS Office El Centro – 2345 South Second Street, El Centro, CA 92243.
IRS Office at El Centro is located close to Wake Avenue. An RV Park is located very close, those who would like to spend a night under the open sky camping or in the warmth of their recreational vehicle may consider this spot for an upcoming holiday. This IRS office is small, yet cozy and very functional.
East on Interstate 8: Head west and take the exit 115 for 4th street toward El Centro or Brawley Indio. Turn left onto CA-86, after a while make another left turn onto Wake Avenue. Continue and turn left onto 2nd Street.
West on Interstate 8: Head east on Kumeyaay Highway and take exit 115 for CA-86 toward 4th Street or El Centro. Turn left onto either of these two roads and after continuing a while, turn left onto Wake Avenue. Continue straight, then turn left onto 2nd Street.
North on South 4th Street: Head south on South 4th Street toward West Brighton Avenue and turn left onto Wake Avenue. Continue straight for a while, then turn left onto 2nd Street.
South on CA-86: Head north on CA-86 toward Woodlane Lane. Continue straight onto South 4th Street and turn right onto Wake Avenue. Continue for a while, then turn left onto 2nd Street.
Monday through 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (760) 592-2085
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Parking lot is available on-premises. Metered parking streets are available within walking distance of the IRS Office.
Public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel might ask to present government issued photo ID to cross-check and validation appointment.
Public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments