This page provides information about the IRS Office El Centro location.
IRS Office El Centro – 2345 South Second Street, El Centro, CA 92243.
IRS Office at El Centro is located close to Wake Avenue.
East on Interstate 8: Head west and take the exit 115 for 4th street toward El Centro or Brawley Indio. Turn left onto CA-86, after a while make another left turn onto Wake Avenue. Continue and turn left onto 2nd Street.
West on Interstate 8: Head east on Kumeyaay Highway and take exit 115 for CA-86 toward 4th Street or El Centro. Turn left onto either of these two roads and after continuing a while, turn left onto Wake Avenue. Continue straight, then turn left onto 2nd Street.
North on South 4th Street: Head south on South 4th Street toward West Brighton Avenue and turn left onto Wake Avenue. Continue straight for a while, then turn left onto 2nd Street.
South on CA-86: Head north on CA-86 toward Woodlane Lane. Continue straight onto South 4th Street and turn right onto Wake Avenue. Continue for a while, then turn left onto 2nd Street.
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Parking lot is available on-premises. Metered parking streets are available within walking distance of the IRS Office.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.
1 thought on “IRS Office El Centro”
If my wife’s old employer wont give up her w-2’s is there a way we can file our taxes without it??Can we get a copy of how much she made in 2018 thru the IRS??I’ve been waiting for 3 weeks for her to get her’s?We both worked for the same employer yet I got fired and got my w-2’s alot faster that hers.??