IRS Office Modesto CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Modesto location.
IRS Office Modesto – 1700 Standiford Avenue, Modesto, CA 95350
Standiford Avenue at Modesto is quite a busy place. There’s a car wash and a filling station exactly opposite to the IRS Office and few nice apartments in the neighborhood. Commuting to this IRS Office location is pretty easy for everyone.
East on Sylvan Avenue: Head west on Sylvan Avenue toward Bridgeford Lane and continue onto Standiford Avenue. Turn left when you reach the IRS Office location.
West on Standiford Avenue: Head northwest on Beckwith Road toward Sisk Road. Continue onto Standiford Avenue until the IRS Office location is reached.
North on CA-108: Head south on CA-108 toward St. Francis Avenue. Turn right on CA-219 and continue for a mile then turn left onto Tully Road. After half a mile, turn right onto Standiford Road and continue until the destination is reached.
South on McHenry Avenue: Head north toward West Fairmont Avenue and turn left onto West Briggsmore Avenue after a mile. Turn right onto Tully Road after another mile and then turn left onto Standiford Avenue. Continue until the destination is reached.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows federal holiday schedule.
Information: (209) 900-6760
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Parking lot on spot, availability not guaranteed. Commercial parking lots and metered parking streets are available nearby.
Visitors need to pass through modern electronic equipment.
Visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments
This office provides Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), a self-assistance computer kiosk with an IRS employee available to assist you with navigating the IRS.gov website. With FSA, you can access the IRS.gov website to complete a number of IRS-related tasks or get more information on the following subjects:
- Free File program
- Forms & Publications
- Where’s My Refund?
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax law questions
- Online Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Online Payment Agreement
- Electronic payments (Direct Pay and EFTPS)