This page provides information about the IRS Office Monroe location.
IRS Office Monroe – 1401 Hudson Lane, Monroe, LA 71201
The Monroe IRS Office is located in a busy downtown area. Plenty of business locations surround this IRS Office, it is an easy to find location. The building mast says Cross Keys Bank Building, because IRS has taken an office space from the bank. Some other concerns of the Cross Keys Bank are located on the building, and IRS is one of few tenants. Among the many business locations that are located nearby, some are – Ouachita Independent Bank, North Louisiana Orthopedic, H&R Block, King of Hearts Tuxedos, NELA Dental, YMCA of Northeast Louisiana etc.
East on Louisville Avenue: Head west on Louisville Avenue toward Lamy Lane. Upon arrival at the N 18th Street, turn right onto this road. Shortly afterward, turn left onto Hudson Lane. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Cypress Street: Head east on Cypress Street toward N 7th Street. Turn left onto Bridge Street, then continue onto Lea Joyner Bridge for a quarter mile. Then, continue onto Louisville Avenue for half a mile. Turn left onto N 9th street, then turn right at the 1st cross-street onto Bres Avenue. Continue onto Hudson Lane and the IRS Office will be on the left on this street.
North on Breville Street: Head south on Sterlington Road toward Northeast Drive. After a while turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Breard Street. Half a mile later, turn right onto Louisville Avenue. After one and a half miles, turn right onto N 18th Street. Then, turn left onto Hudson Lane. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on I-20/US-165: Take I-20W/US-165 BUS/Lea Joyner Memorial Expressway/Winnsboro Road. Then, exit through 117C from I-20W. Continue on LA-15N/US-165 BUS N to D. Afterwards, turn right onto Louisville Avenue. Drive to Hudson Lane from there. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (318) 410-7571
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises parking facility for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments