This page provides information about the IRS Office Palm Springs location.
IRS Office Palm Springs – 556 South Paseo Dorotea, Palm Springs, CA 92264
The IRS Office at Palm Springs opposite to the Palm Springs International Airport.
East on Ramon Road: Head west on Ramon Road and turn left onto South Pso Dorotea.
West on Head west on Ramon Road towared South Calle Ajo and turn right onto South Pso Dorotea.
North on North Gene Autry Trail: Head south on North Gene Autry Trail and turn right onto Ramon Road. After that, turn left onto South Pso Dorotea.
South on South Gene Autry Trail: Head north on South Gene Autry Trail toward Arbor Ct and turn left onto Ramon Road using the left 2 lanes. After that, turn left onto South Pso Dorotea.
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch noon – 1 p.m.)
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Parking lot available on-spot for public parking. Metered street parking and commercial parking lots are available nearby. Parking might be expensive.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.
2 thoughts on “IRS Office Palm Springs”
I’m trying to make an appointment and it’s impossible! I need my PIN number to file my taxes and can’t get anyone on the phone it tells me ‘we don’t have that info on file’ and hangs up! I try local office that recording tells me to contact IRS! Going in circles how do I get my PIN??!!
I am also looking for contact # for Palm Springs offices that will work
from Canada — one number I have has no live information and the other number can’t be reached my location (Canada)
I need to contact this office as I had a filing done from that office in
March of this year (2019) Form sent into IRS from Palm Springs office was denied and needs more info???
Can someone please help me with contact information.