IRS Office Palm Springs CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Palm Springs location.
IRS Office Palm Springs – 556 South Paseo Dorotea, Palm Springs, CA 92264
The IRS Office at Palm Springs is at a location you can’t really miss – exactly opposite to the Palm Springs International Airport! Apparently, the easiest IRS Office to locate. Good eateries, places to stay, places to park your ride – everything’s located close.
East on Ramon Road: Head west on Ramon Road and turn left onto South Pso Dorotea.
West on Head west on Ramon Road towared South Calle Ajo and turn right onto South Pso Dorotea.
North on North Gene Autry Trail: Head south on North Gene Autry Trail and turn right onto Ramon Road. After that, turn left onto South Pso Dorotea.
South on South Gene Autry Trail: Head north on South Gene Autry Trail toward Arbor Ct and turn left onto Ramon Road using the left 2 lanes. After that, turn left onto South Pso Dorotea.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule. Closed for lunch during 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.
Information: (760) 866-6125
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Parking lot available on-spot for public parking. Metered street parking and commercial parking lots are available nearby. Parking might be expensive.
Public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel at the entrance would ask for government issued IDs for allowing entrance.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments