This page provides information about the IRS Office Redding location.
IRS Office Redding – 850 Industrial Street, Redding, CA 96002
IRS Office at Redding is located on the Industrial Street at Redding. The location is surrounded with industrial complexes, eateries and hotels. The Industrial Street is located very close to the Cascade Wonderland Highway.
East on CA-44: Head northwest and take exit 3B for Victor Avenue. Turn left onto Victor Avenue, then turn right onto Mistletoe Lane. Turn left again onto Larkspur Lane, then turn right onto Industrial Street.
West on CA-44: Head east on CA-44 and take the exit 2C for Hilltop Drive. Using the 2 lanes in the left, turn left onto Hilltop Drive and then turn left onto Industrial Street.
North on Interstate 5: Head south on Cascade Wonderland Highway and take exit 678A. Merge onto CA-44 East toward Lassen National Park, then take exit 2C for Hilltop Drive. Turn left using the left two lanes and exit Hilltop Drive by turning left onto Industrial Street.
South on Interstate 5: Head north on Cascade Wonderland Highway and take exit 677 for Cypress Avenue. Take the right 2 lanes to turn right onto East Cypress Avenue. At the first cross street, turn left onto Hilltop Drive then turn right onto Industrial Street.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule. Closed for lunch during 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Parking is around the back of the building, there’s also parking spots along the street. Metered street parking is available within walking distance.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.