IRS Office Santa Barbara CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Santa Barbara location.
IRS Office Santa Barbara – 1332 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
The IRS Office at Santa Barbara is located close to Alameda Park and Alameda Plaza. Some important installations nearby are The Granada Theatre, Santa Barbara Museum of Art, Santa Barbara County Courthouse, The Arlington Theatre etc. Some of the visitors might even have close ties to the Santa Barbara High School located nearby.
East on US-101: Head west on US-101 and take exit 96B for Garden Street. Turn left onto East De La Guerra Street. After half a mile, turn right onto Santa Barbara Street. Make a left turn onto East Sola Street, then turn left onto Anacapa Street.
West on US-101: Head southeast on US-101 and take exit 98 for Carillo Street toward Downtown by using the middle lane to left. Continue straight on West Carillo Street, then turn left onto Bath Street. After a while, turn right onto West Sola Street and make an immediate left turn onto Anacapa Street.
North on US-101: Head southeast on CA-154 toward exit 32 and merge onto US-101. Take exit 99 for Mission Street. Turn left onto West Mission Street and turn right onto Anacapa Street.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule. Closed for lunch for an hour during 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.
Information: (805) 564-7555
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available nearby.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued ID is required at the IRS Office entrance.
Public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments