IRS Office Santa Maria CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Santa Maria location.
IRS Office Santa Maria – 2384 Professional Parkway, Santa Maria, CA 93455
IRS Office at Santa Maria is located at Professional Parkway, with a Walgreens store on the opposite site of the road and United States Social Security Administration office on another side. It’s a commercial area located close to the South Broadway, thus getting to this location is not much difficult.
East on McCoy Lane: Drive west on East McCoy Lane toward Nightshade Lane and turn right onto Professional Parkway. The destination will be on the right side.
West on West Betteravia Road: Head east on West Betteravia Road toward Berry Lane and turn right onto Skyway Drive. Turn left onto West McCoy Lane after a while, then turn left onto Professional Parkway.
North on South Broadway: Head south on South Broadway toward Inger Drive, then continue straight onto South Broadway. Stay and continue for a while then turn right onto McCoy Lane when you see the signs. Again, turn right onto Professional parkway.
South on Orcutt Expressway: Head north on Orcutt Expressway toward Miller Street and continue onto South Broadway. Turn left onto West McCoy Lane, then make a right turn onto Professional Parkway. Destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule. There is lunch break in the noon for an hour during 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm.
Information: (805) 352-0355
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distance.
All public visitors need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a govt. issued ID to the security personnel at the entrance is required.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments