This page provides information about the IRS Office Santa Maria CA location.
IRS Office Santa Maria – 2384 Professional Parkway, Santa Maria, CA 93455
IRS Office at Santa Maria is located at Professional Parkway, with a Walgreens store on the opposite site of the road and United States Social Security Administration office on another side. It’s a commercial area located close to the South Broadway, thus getting to this location is not much difficult.
East on McCoy Lane: Drive west on East McCoy Lane toward Nightshade Lane and turn right onto Professional Parkway. The destination will be on the right side.
West on West Betteravia Road: Head east on West Betteravia Road toward Berry Lane and turn right onto Skyway Drive. Turn left onto West McCoy Lane after a while, then turn left onto Professional Parkway.
North on South Broadway: Head south on South Broadway toward Inger Drive, then continue straight onto South Broadway. Stay and continue for a while then turn right onto McCoy Lane when you see the signs. Again, turn right onto Professional parkway.
South on Orcutt Expressway: Head north on Orcutt Expressway toward Miller Street and continue onto South Broadway. Turn left onto West McCoy Lane, then make a right turn onto Professional Parkway. Destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule. Closed for lunch from 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distance.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.