IRS Office Visalia CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Visalia location.
IRS Office Visalia – 5300 West Tulare Street, Visalia, CA 93277
IRS Office at Visalia is located at Tulare Street. It is a large commercial place with ample of space all around and easily accessible entry and exit ramps. Other major tenants occupying this office are Cigna (an insurance company), Pearson Professional Center and an ATM booth. Central Valley Christian School is located adjacent to the complex.
East on CA-198: Stay on CA-198 and head west. Take exit 104 toward Akers Street and merge onto West Mineral King Avenue. Take either of the 2 left lanes and turn left onto South Akers Street. Make two prompt turns – first in the right, then left.
West on CA-198: Stay on CA-198 and head east. Take the right lane toward Akers Street Exit. Turn right onto South Akers Street. Make a right turn first, then a left turn.
North on CA-99: Continue on CA-99, then continue onto CA-198 to South Akers Street in Visalia. Exit the CA-198 state route for Akers Street. Continue on South Akers Street toward the IRS Office.
South on CA-198: Head northwest on CA-99 and take exit 96 to merge onto CA-198. Take the right lane and merge onto Akers Street exit. Turn right onto South Akers Street and make two consecutive turns – first right, then left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with one hour off for lunch in the noon, during 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.
Information: (559) 635-6001
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
A large parking lot in front of the premises is offered for all visitors to the building. Also, metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available in the area within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel at the entrance would ask for government issued IDs to allow access into the IRS office.
Public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments