IRS Office Walnut Creek CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Walnut Creek location.
IRS Office Walnut Creek – 185 Lennon Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Ygnacio Valley is a scenic place to visit, and the IRS Office of Walnut Creek is located here. Lennon Lane is located very adjacent to Ygnacio Valley Road, any resident could simply take a ramp on and off and be at the IRS office in no time. The whole office complex is taken up by Internal Revenue Services. There are schools and hospitals surrounding the place among other installations.
West on CA-24: Head east on CA-24. Follow the signs and take the exit to I-680 toward Sacramento. Keep right and take the exit 15B then follow signs for Ygnacio Valley Road. After getting onto Ygnacio Valley road, turn left onto Lennon Road by taking either of the left 2 lanes.
North on Interstate-680: Take the I-680 South, Treat Boulevard and Bancroft Road to Lennon Lane in Walnut Creek. Use the left 2 lanes onto Lennon Lane.
South on I-680: Stay on the Donald D. Doyle Highway and head northwest on I-680 North. Keep left to stay on Interstate 680. Look out for exit 46B, turn right onto it for Ygnacio Valley Road using the right 2 lanes. Then, use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Lennon Lane.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (925) 974-3898
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available nearby.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel at the entrance would ask for government issued IDs for allowing entrance.
Public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the numbers above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments