This page provides information about the IRS office Bullhead City AZ location.
IRS Office Bullhead City AZ – Virtual Assistance – By Appointment Only
Tuesday & Friday – 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Virtual Tax Services
This office location provides virtual tax services by an employee in a remote office using a computer monitor. It is similar to talking face to face with an employee in the office except the employee is sitting in a different location. You simply sit at the designated workstation and speak with the employee appearing on screen.
Using this technology you will be able to resolve issues such as:
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (tax law or account assistance only)
Services Not Available at this Location:
- Accept any payment (cash, check or money orders)
- Authenticate/verify taxpayer identity
- Departing alien clearance (Sailing Permits)
- Copies of tax returns and transcripts
- File any tax form including Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return or Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7, Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Pick up tax forms or order by mail