This page provides information about the IRS Office Little Rock, AR location.
IRS Office Little Rock – 700 W. Capitol, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Federal Building of Little Rock, Arkansas is located at 700 West Capitol Avenue, adjacent to the Richard Sheppard Arnold United States Post Office and Courthouse. It is a large seven-story Modern structure, occupying an entire city block, built in 1962 to the designs of the local firms of Swaim & Allen & Associates and Ginocchio, Cromwell & Associates. Utilizing modern curtain-wall construction, its exterior (on all four sides) is dominated on the upper floors by a narrow windows separated by limestone spandrels. The south-facing main entrance is recessed, consisting of several pairs of double doors, with flanking gold-colored grillwork.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2015.
Office is located in the federal building in Downtown Little Rock on Capitol Avenue, between State and Gaines Streets.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break at noon form 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Accessible parking is available on State Street. No free parking available – metered only.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments