This page provides information about the IRS office Rockford IL location.
IRS Office Rockford IL – 4920 E. State St. Rockford, IL 61108
College Center Office Park at the entrance of Rockford College, near two of Rockford’s three hospitals and retail corridor. Great visibility and signage. College Center Office Park at the entrance of Rockford College, near two of Rockford’s three hospitals and retail corridor.
Neighboring tenants in the office park include Ranger Enterprises, Chicago Title, Regional VA treatment center, Family Eye Care, Irwin Mortgage, McLeod Telecommunications, State Farm Insurance and many more.
East State Street and Rockford College Drive, Rockford, IL. Quick connection to Alpine Road, Highway 20, I-39, and I-90. Located at the gateway to the Rockford College campus and situated within College Centre Office Park.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12:30 -1:30 p.m.)
Tuesday & Thursday – 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Free on premise parking lot.
Each visitor needs to go through modern electronic security equipment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)