This page provides information about the IRS Office Shreveport location.
IRS Office Shreveport – 3007 Knight Street, Shreveport, LA 71105
The IRS Office at Shreveport is located in a two-story small office building called the South Pointe. In addition to the Internal Revenue Service, this building offices Caddo Association of Educators, Emily M. Smithwick, MA (Doctor), Interface Security Systems, K W Brokerage Inc., Louisiana Association of Educators, Louisiana Housing Council, Preferred Data Solutions, and Sincere Healthcare. Some important location nearby to the South Pointe are US Social Security Administration, Fort Sill National Bank, Walmart Supercenter, Software & Services, Aillet Fenner Jolly McClelland, Inc., Lab Corporation and Cordaro’s Event Center etc.
Northeast on LA-3032: Head southwest on LA-3032W/Westgate Drive and continue to follow the LA-3032W highway. Turn left onto Knight Street and quarter miles later, the IRS Office will be on the left.
West on E Kings Highway: Head east on E Kings Highway toward Woodlawn Avenue. E Kings Highway turns slightly left and becomes LA-3032, drive on it. After driving quarter to a mile, take a right turn onto Knight Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Youree Drive: Head south on Youree Drive toward E Herndon Street. Upon reaching Washington Street, turn left onto E Washington Street. Continue for about a mile, then turn right onto Knight Street. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on Youree Drive: Head north on Youree Drive toward Albany Avenue. Turn right onto Archer Avenue and continue for half a mile. Take a right turn at the 1st cross-street onto LA-3032 East. Around a mile later, turn right onto Knight Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (318) 869-6310
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office offers on-premises public for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information).
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)