This page provides information about the IRS Office Albuquerque location.
IRS Office Albuquerque – 5338 Montgomery Blvd. N.E., Albuquerque, NM 87109
Albuquerque is famous for the scenic locations shown in the multiple award winner TV series ‘Breaking Bad’, and the IRS Office at Albuquerque, New Mexico with plenty of federal and non-federal offices, business locations, diners, and educational institutes in nearby locations. The IRS Office is located inside a beige façade-colored 4-story building, and the other tenants on this building are –Dominion Leasing, US Geological Survey, and USGS Water Resources Discipline; all of these are federal offices. Some nearby locations are Governor Bent Elementary School, My Bank, CVS Mall, New Mexico Motor Vehicles Division, Walgreens, Del Norte High School, Albuquerque Christian School, Cleveland Middle School etc. Highway 85 is located very close to this IRS Office.
East on Montgomery Boulevard NE: Head west on Montgomery Boulevard NE toward Cairo Drive NE. Continue driving straight and stay on Montgomery Boulevard NE until the San Pedro Drive NE cross-street. Make a U-turn after this cross-street, then turn right toward the IRS Office building.
West on Montano Road NE: Head east on Montano Road NE toward S Renaissance Boulevard Ne. Continue onto Montgomery Boulevard NE and drive, the IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Interstate 25: Head south on I-25 S and leave this highway using exit 229 toward Jefferson Street. Drive and merge onto Pan American Freeway NE, then take a left turn onto Jefferson Street NE. Take a left turn using the left 2 lanes onto Montgomery Boulevard NE, after a while the IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Los Arboles Avenue NE: Head north on San Mateo Boulevard NE. Take a right turn onto Montgomery Boulevard NE and continue. After a while, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (505) 837-5631
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the employees and visitors to the offices/business locations on this building. Few commercial and non-commercial parking arrangements are located nearby as well.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is mandatory for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)