This page provides information about the IRS Office Appleton location.
**This TAC may be closed. Visit the IRS site for alternate locations.**
IRS Office Appleton – 1901B East Capitol Drive, Appleton, WI 54911
The IRS Office at Appleton is located by the northeast corner of the Appleton Memorial park, in between Interstate highway 41 and E Northland Avenue. The office is smaller yet highly functional and located alongside few other small offices and agencies at the same address. There are filling stations, diners and some other businesses located in nearby areas like BAKA Enterprise, Inc., Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fox Valley region, Style Etc., Growing Together Child Care Center, McDonald’s, Hardee’s, Baskin-Robbins etc. The tenants at this same address are Alex Tapplin (Chiropractor), AT&T Solutions.NET, The Exercise Coach (Personal Trainer), Katie A. Loken MPT (Physical Therapy Clinic) and Valley Spine & Sport – Appleton.
East on Interstate 41: Head west on I-41 and exit through 144 for Ballard Road. Turn left onto N Ballard Road/County Road E (South) and continue for a quarter mile. Then use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto E Capitol Drive. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
West on Interstate 41: Head east on I-41 and exit this highway through exit 144 for Ballard Road N. At the fork keep right and look out for Ballard Road signs. Merge onto N Ballard Road/County Road E (South). Turn right onto E Capitol Drive and continue, the IRS Office will be on the left.
North on County Road: Head south on N Ballard Road/County Road toward Apple Creek Trail. Take a right turn onto E Capitol Drive and continue driving. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on Bell Avenue: Head north on N Richmond Street toward W Grant Street. At the traffic circle that comes up, take the 1st exit onto W Northland Avenue. Then turn left onto N Ballard Road/County Road. Continue for a while, around half a mile then turn left onto E Capitol Drive. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break at noon from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (920) 996-4860
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to pass through some electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments
2 thoughts on “Appleton”
I need 2019, 2020 and 2021 filed taxes stamped or other proof that I filed these yrs.
You can get transcripts or order copies of your tax returns.