This page provides information about the IRS Office Augusta location.
IRS Office Augusta – Bldg 3 – 3154 Perimeter Pkwy., Augusta GA 30909
The Augusta IRS Office is located at the 3rd building of University of Phoenix – Augusta Campus. Perks of being located very close to the Carl Sanders Highway and Perimeter Parkway – this office is very easily accessible from pretty much any corner of the city. Audits & Accounts Department is one of the nearest federal offices, so is the Joseph M. Still Burn Center. Few other notable locations nearby are The Estates at Perimeter, Hilton Hotel Augusta, Navy Federal Credit Union etc.
East on Robert C Daniel Jr. Parkway: Head southwest on Robert C Daniel Jr. Parkway toward Agerton Lane. Turn right onto Wheeler Road, then turn right again onto Perimeter Parkway. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
West on Interstate Parkway: Head east on exit 195 toward Wheeler Road. Take a right turn onto Wheeler Road, then turn left onto Interstate Parkway. Make another left turn onto Perimeter Parkway. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
North on Wheeler Road: Head south on Flowing Wells Road and continue onto Wheeler Road. Then, after a while turn left onto Interstate Parkway. After nearly quarter to a mile, turn left onto Perimeter Parkway and the IRS Office compound will be on the right.
South on Augusta W Parkway: Head north on Augusta W Parkway toward Amli Way. Take a right turn onto Wheeler Road, then turn left onto Perimeter Parkway. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (706) 868-1374
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Adequate parking space available on-premises for the public visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. A government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment confirmation.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments