IRS Office Bakersfield CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Bakersfield location.
IRS Office Bakersfield – 4825 Coffee Road, Bakersfield, CA 93308.
IRS Office at Bakersfield is located at Centennial Plaza Way area, with lots of hospitals, pet hospitals and doctors’ chambers around. Don’t worry though, a few good eateries and the nice landscape compensates for the visitors’ monotonous tax filing needs. Bakersfield IRS office is one of the smallest, but there’s no compromise in service output.
East on CA-99: Head north on Golden State Highway and take the exit 28 toward Olive Drive. After a quarter mile, merge onto State Road and after 2 miles, turn right onto Olive Drive. Take the left 2 lanes onto Coffee Road, then turn right.
West on CA-58: Head east toward Martin Avenue. Turn left onto Enos Lane, then after 4.5 miles turn right onto Kratzmeyer Road. Continue onto Olive Drive and after 4 and a half miles, turn right onto Coffee Road. Turn right towards the IRS building location.
North on CA-65: Head south toward Little Creek Road and wait until Merle Haggard Drive is seen. Turn right onto Merle Haggard Drive and continue onto 7th Standard Road. Then, turn left onto Coffee Road. After quarter to three miles, turn right.
South on CA-99: Stay on the CA-99 towards north and keep left. Take exit 28 toward Olive Drive and merge onto State Road. After 2 and a quarter miles, turn right onto Olive Drive. Turn left onto Coffee Road using the left two lanes. Turn right, the IRS office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (661) 328-4399
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
The parking lot on compound is offered for parking upon availability. Commercial parking lots and metered street parking is available nearby, may not be within walking distance.
Visitors need to pass through electronic security equipment.
A visitor needs to take prior appointment by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments