IRS Office Baton Rouge – 2600 Citiplace Centre, Baton Rouge, LA. 70808
This IRS office is located in Baton Rouge in the CitiPlace Centre. It is located at 2600 Citiplace Centre Baton Rouge, LA. 70808. CitiPlace Centre is a Class A office building with amenities and accessibility to hotels, restaurants and shopping.
Monday & Thursday – 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
*federal holiday schedule
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
The Building is on CitiPlace Drive, right off of Corporate Boulevard and College Drive. It is visible from the I-10/I-12 Interstate split. If you’re coming from College onto Corporate, Citiplace Centre should be the right, between Citiplace Dr. and Gates Circle. The IRS is located in the Brown and Root building, which once was the Hancock Bank building. Google maps often incorrectly shows the IRS office as being located on Balis Drive (near Perkins Road and College Drive) but this location is not correct.
Parking is available in the CitiPlace parking lot..
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
9 thoughts on “IRS Office Baton Rouge”
I called the Baton Rouge office and Robert offered no help at all. he actually hung the phone up in my face. I called backed and asked to be transferred to the person who can help me and Robert told me that person wasn’t in yet. I asked to leave a message. Robert replied with sure. he claimed he wrote it down to pass on. I’m still waiting.