This page provides information about the IRS Office Bellevue location.
IRS Office Bellevue – 520 112th Ave. N.E. Bellevue, WA 98004
The IRS Office at Bellevue is located in the busy center of downtown Bellevue. Located in between the Bellevue City Hall and the US highway 405, the place is quite easily accessible from almost any part of the city. Other than the City Hall, important locations nearby this office are Lincoln Center Office Park, Men’s Eastside Winter Shelter, City Center, Meydenbauer Center etc. Momentive Specialty Chemicals is one of the major tenants other than IRS on this property. Visitors could use public transports or bring their own vehicles to this office.
East on NE 8th Street: Head west on NE 8th Street toward 123rd Avenue NE. Take either of the left 2 lanes to turn left onto 116th Avenue NE. Quarter miles later, turn right onto NE 4th Street. Continue for 300 feet then turn right onto 112th Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
West on NE 8th Street: Head east on NE 8th Street toward 94th Avenue NE. Take a right turn onto 100th Avenue NE. Then, turn left onto NE 4th Street. Continue for 300 feet then turn left onto 112th Avenue NE. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
North on I-405: Head south on I-405 South. Drive for a while then take exit 13A for Northeast 4th Street. Take a right turn onto NE 4th Street afterwards. Continue driving until the 1st cross street and turn right here, onto 112th Avenue NE. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
South on I-405: Head northwest on I-405 and take exit 13A-B toward 4th Street. Keep eyes on the signs for Bellevue Arts Museum, keep left at the fork. Little bit later, take the right lane to turn onto NE 4th Street. After 300 feet, turn right at the 2nd cross street onto 112th Avenue NE. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (425) 456-9637
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this compound; however finding a spot could be difficult during rush hours. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots/garages are just within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments