This page provides information about the IRS Office Bellingham location.
IRS Office Bellingham – 114 W. Magnolia, Bellingham, WA 98225
The IRS Office at Bellingham is located in a prime downtown office complex called Crown Plaza Building. This building office offers quite a good number of different options for office spaces, differentiated by square feet. The building is in the heart of Bellingham’s central business district and located very close to some other city, federal and county buildings. Shopping and dining options are just around the corner in every direction, therefore a visitor is going to have options in case they need to wait. This office building emphasized in lighting through natural light intake. Few museums are nearby – Bellingham Railway Museum, SPARK Museum of Electrical Invention, Whatcom Museum, Lightcatcher Museum etc.
East on Lakeway Drive: Head west on Lakeway Drive toward Lincoln Street. Continue straight until Holly Street, then turn right. Continue on this road then turn right onto Commercial Street. Upon reaching at the 1st cross street, turn right onto Magnolia Street. The Crown Plaza Building will be on the left.
West on Holly Street: Head southeast on Holly Street toward G Street. Upon arrival, turn left onto Champion Street. This road would turn right and continue as Magnolia Street. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on Cornwall Avenue: Head south toward North Street. Look for Young Street and upon arrival here, turn right. Continue for a while then turn left onto Commercial Street. After a while, turn left onto Magnolia Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on Ellis Street: Head north on Ellis Street toward Liberty Street. Take a left turn onto East Holly Street and half a mile later, turn right onto Commercial Street. Continue for a while then turn right at the 1st cross street onto W Magnolia Street. The Crown Plaza Building will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (360) 752-4361
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office offers on-premises customer/client parking facility for the agencies/offices located in this building.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.