This page provides information about the IRS Office Bend location.
IRS Office Bend – 250 NW Franklin Avenue, Bend, OR 97701
The IRS Office at Bend is located in downtown Bend in the 3 story Alexander Drake Building. Other nearby places include Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Bend, Eastern Oregon University, American Family Insurance, The Old Stone Performing Arts Center, The Oxford, Bond Street Market, Old Historic St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church are important.
East on NE Greenwood Avenue: Head west on NE Greenwood Avenue toward NE 7th Street. Continue straight to stay on the NE Greenwood Avenue. Look out for NW Hill Street on the left. Upon arrival, turn left onto NW Hill Street and drive for a quarter mile. Then, turn right onto NW Franklin Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on NW Newport Avenue: Head east on NW Newport Avenue toward NW 8th Street. Continue onto NW Greenwood Avenue. Look for NW Hill Street on the right and upon arrival, turn right onto this road. Quarter miles later, turn right onto NW Franklin Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
North on Bend Parkway: Head south on Bend Parkway/NW Deschutes Place. Continue to follow the Bend Parkway, then turn right onto NW Hawthorne Avenue. After a while, turn left at the 1st cross-street onto NW Hill Street and continue for a while. Then turn right onto NW Franklin Avenue, the IRS Office will be on the left.
South on Bend Parkway: Head north on Bend Parkway. Take exit 138 toward Downtown/Mt Bachelor. Then, turn right onto Cascade Lakes National Scenic Byway and continue for a quarter miles. Use any of the available lanes to turn right onto NW Sisemore Street. Then, turn right onto NW Franklin Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Bend IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation for identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments