This page provides information about the IRS Office Bethlehem location.
IRS Office Bethlehem – 3 W. Broad Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018
Bethlehem IRS Office is all surrounded by commercial establishments, which includes financial organizations, doctors’ and lawyers’ chambers, Urban Research and Development Corporation, eateries and diners, filling stations, hotels like Hyatt Place Bethlehem and few historic locations like museums etc. Major tenants of the IRS Office building are PowerSchool, Twisted Olive, Plaza Cards & Snacks, Becky’s Corner Deli and Enterprise Systems Partners etc.
East on Broad Street: Head west on Broad Street toward Pine Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Broad Street: Head east on West Broad Street toward 4th avenue. After a while, the IRS Office will be on the right side of the street.
North on New Street: Head south on North New Street toward West Greenwich Street. Look out for Broad Street and turn right onto this road. After a while, the IRS Office will be on the left.
South on Wyandotte Street: Head north on Hill to Hill Bridge/Wyandotte Street. Take the Main Street exit up ahead and turn left onto Main Street. After a while, turn right onto West Broad Street. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break during noon from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (610) 865-8208
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Metered parking streets surround the building, a visitor should not have to drive around much further for a parking spot. Commercial parking lots are available within walking distance, although parking may be expensive in this area.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments at least one week prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments