IRS Office Bethpage NY
This page provides information about the IRS Office Bethpage location.
IRS Office Bethpage – 999 Stewart Avenue, Bethpage, NY 11714
The IRS Office in Bethpage is just across Bethpage Community Park and Town of Oyster Bay Ice Skating Center. Highway 135 is close by and the location is easy to navigate to.
East on Southern State Parkway: Take Bethpage State Parkway to Plainview Road in Plainedge and get on NY-135 in Bethpage. Continue on NY-135 to Broadway. Take exit 9 from NY-135 North and take Cherry Avenue to the IRS Office.
West on Southern State Parkway: Take NY-135 to Broadway in Bethpage. Take exit 9 from NY-135 and take Cherry Avenue toward IRS Office.
North on NY-135: Head south on NY-135 and take exit 9 for Broadway toward Bethpage. Turn right onto Broadway and use any lane to make a slight right turn onto Cherry Avenue. Use the middle lane to turn left onto Lent Drive, and turn right for the IRS Office.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Bethpage IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
The office premises offers onsite parking which should be sufficient for public visitors. In case no vacant spots are available, metered parking streets and commercial lots are available nearby.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting government issued IDs to the lobby attendant or security personnel is required for appointment confirmation.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments