This page provides information about the IRS office Birmingham AL location.
IRS Office Birmingham AL – 801 Tom Martin Dr.
Birmingham, AL 35211
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Tax forms (based on availability)