This page provides information about the IRS Office Bloomington location.
IRS Office Bloomington – 1550 American Boulevard East, Suite 700, Bloomington, MN 55425
The IRS Office at Bloomington, Minnesota is located by the US-494 highway. The glass-covered building creates a great impression at first sight. Also, the Minneapolis – Saint Paul International Airport is just out of the windows! Nearby locations to this IRS Office are Water Park of America, Courtyard by Marriott Bloomington, Comfort Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Minneapolis Airport Marriott, Mall of America etc. Number of diners, hotels and malls are high in this area due to the presence of the airport.
East on American Boulevard: Head west on American Boulevard toward 24th Avenue South. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on American Boulevard: Head east on American Boulevard. Make a U-turn after crossing Bloomington Avenue. Continue for a while, then the IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Cedar Avenue: Take MN-77 S to 24th Avenue South. Exit using 2A from I-494E/MN-5E and drive to American Boulevard East. Keep driving, after the Water Park of America, the IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Old Cedar Avenue South: Head north on Old Cedar Avenue South toward E 86th Street. Turn left onto American Boulevard East. After a while, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (763) 347-7509
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments