This page provides information about the IRS Office Bowling Green location.
IRS Office Bowling Green – 200 West Professional Park Court, Bowling Green, KY 42104
The IRS Office at Bowling Green is located in a small one-story house. IRS is the only tenant at this location. The neighborhood is pretty quiet, there aren’t many busy business locations in close periphery. No high-rise buildings in plain sight, because the Bowling Green Airport is only a few blocks away from this location. The number of lawyers and other firms that accommodate law facilities are higher in the West Professional Park Court. Some of the remarkable neighbors nearby are Realtor Association of Southern Ky, Community Education, Roger A. Bryant Attorney at Law, Broadway United Methodist Church, Pediatric Associates of Bg Ky, Southeast Federal Credit Union, Express Employment Professionals etc.
Northeast on High Rail Way: Take Nashville Road to Broadway Avenue. Then continue on Broadway Avenue, take Scottsville Road to W Professional Park Court. The IRS Office should be on the right.
Southwest on Oak Grove Way: Head northeast on Nashville Road toward Patton Way. Take a right turn onto Campbell Lane and continue for a mile. Then turn left onto Western Street. After driving for a mile, turn left toward W Professional Park Court. Finally, turn left onto W Professional Park Court. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Scottsville Road: Head north on Scottsville Road toward Campbell Lane. Continue straight to stay on Scottsville Road for a mile. Then turn left onto Ashley Cir. Later, turn right onto Westen Street. After a while, turn right toward W Professional Park Court. Finally, turn left onto W Professional Park Court. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (270) 782-7667
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
There are plenty of on-premises parking spaces for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors might have to go through some sort of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments