This page provides information about the IRS Office Bozeman location.
IRS Office Bozeman – 1805 S. 22nd Avenue, Bozeman, MT 59718
The Bozeman IRS Office is located close to the Montana State University, only 5 minutes of driving distance away. Bozeman is a particularly peaceful and calm city, the area where IRS office is located is no different. Bozeman Fish Health Center is the other prominent tenant at this location. Other nearby locations are American Computer Museum, Stockman bank, Bozeman Church of Christ, Yellowstone Montessori Academy, Bobcat Stadium, Stadium View Apartments, Bobcat Breeden Fieldhouse, Paisley Court, Fish Wildlife & Parks, Dobbie Lambert intramural Fields etc. The IRS Office is situated in a cottage-style house.
East on W Kagy Boulevard: Head west on W Kagy Boulevard toward Bobcat Circuit. After that, take a right turn onto S 22nd Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Huffine Lane: Head east on Huffine Lane toward Fowler Avenue. Take a right turn at the 1st cross-street onto Fowler Avenue, then continue onto W Garfield Street. Afterwards, take a right turn onto S 19th Avenue, then take another right turn onto W Kagy Boulevard. Finally, turn right onto S 22nd Avenue. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
North on N 19th Avenue: Head south on N 19th Avenue toward W Beall Street and pass by AutoZone on the right. Then, take a right turn onto W Kagy Boulevard. Finally, turn right onto S 22nd Road. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on S 29th Avenue: Head north on S 19th Avenue. Continue straight to stay on S 19th Avenue, then take a left turn onto W Kagy Boulevard. After a quarter mile, take a right turn onto S 22nd Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (406) 582-8671
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides parking space, which may or may not be vacant during visiting hours. However, there are many commercial parking arrangements just within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)
*Does not accept cash payments