This page provides information about the IRS Office Brockton location.
IRS Office Brockton – 120 Liberty Street, Brockton, MA 02301
The Brockton IRS Office is located close to Fall River Expressway. The location is 10 to 15 minutes’ drive away from the central downtown of Brockton city. The office is located in a low-rise office building complex with a wide open spaces in all directions. Some of the nearby business locations are Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Brockton, Paul Clark Volkswagen, Signature Medical Group, Peak Interior Supply, Leppo & Leppo – Title Insurance Agency etc.
East on Chestnut Street: Head west on W Chestnut Street toward Knapp Center. Take a right turn onto Library Street. Quarter miles later, turn right and the IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Main Street: Head east on Main Street and continue onto Torrey Street. Then turn right onto Pearl Street, continue for a while, then turn left onto Mill Street. Now continue straight onto Liberty Street. Finally, turn left and the IRS Office will be on the right.
North on MA-24 S: Head south and take exit 17B toward Easton. Take a left turn onto Pearl Street, then turn left onto Mill Street. Continue straight onto Liberty Street for a while, then turn left. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on Liberty Street: Head north on Liberty Street. After crossing W Chestnut Street, look out for a right turn after Paul Clark Volkswagen dealership. Turn right onto that road and the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (508) 586-4671
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office offers a wide open parking lot for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments