This page provides information about the IRS Office Bronx location.
IRS Office Bronx – 1200 Waters Place, Bronx, NY 10461
The IRS Office at Bronx is located in a commercial office building called the Hutchinson Metro Center. Major tenants that occupy this office are IRS, ENT & Allergy Associates, University Diagnostic Imaging, New York City Administration of Children’s Services, New York City Housing Authority and Visiting Nurse Services of New York.
East on Westchester Avenue: Head southwest toward St Paul Avenue and turn right toward Waters Place. Turn right onto Marconi Street after a while then turn right onto Waters Place. There should be a traffic circle up front, take the 2nd exit to stay on Waters Place. The destination is ahead.
West on East Tremont Avenue: Head east toward Elm Drive. Turn left onto Silver Street and continue onto Eastchester Road. Turn right toward Waters place, then make a left turn onto Marconi Street. Turn right onto Waters Place and take the 2nd exit on the upcoming traffic circle to stay on Waters Place.
North on Hutchinson River Parkway: Take I-95 south, Hutchinson River Parkway South and Waters Place to Marconi Street. Continue on Marconi Street Drive to Waters Place.
South on Hutchinson River Parkway: Take Hutchinson River Parkway North and Waters Place to Marconi Street. Continue on Marconi Street Drive to Waters Place.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Bronx IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Waters Place has free on-premises parking for visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel or the receptionist would ask for government issued IDs to cross-check and validate appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments