This page provides information about the IRS Office Cape Girardeau location.
IRS Office Cape Girardeau – 137 S. Broadview, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
The IRS Office at Cape Girardeau is a small one, located at a one-story small office complex near the Kings Highway. There are few other business locations at this office location – Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Chris Ward, Andy Bullinger Jr. – State Farm Insurance, Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza, Pmac Music and Natural Organic Foods. Some notable locations close to this office compound are Commerce Bank, Cape Bicycle Cycling & Fitness, US Post Office, North Cape Church of Christ, Wood & Huston Bank etc.
East on William Street: Head south on Louis Street toward William Street. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto William Street. Quarter to a mile later turn right onto S Broadview Street; the IRS Office compound will be on the left on this road.
West on William Street: Head east on William Street toward S Silver Springs Road. Then turn left onto S Broadview Street; the IRS Office compound will be on the left on this road.
North on Kingshighway Street: Head south toward Themis Street then turn right onto William Street. Continue for a while then turn right onto S Broadview Street. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
South on Kingshighway: Head north on S Kingshighway toward Cape Centre Drive. Turn left onto William Street, then turn right onto S Broadview Street. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (573) 334-1552
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this compound.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments