This page provides information about the IRS Office Casper location.
IRS Office Casper – 100 E. B Street, Casper, WY 82601
The IRS Office at Casper is located in the Dick Cheney Federal Building.
East on US-26 West: Head west on US-26 West and turn right onto N Mckinley Street. Take a left turn onto E C Street, then half a mile later this street turns left and becomes N Wolcott Street. Shortly afterward, turn right onto E B Street. The Federal Building will be on the right.
West on US-26 East: Head east on US-26 East. Upon arrival, turn left onto N Center Street. Quarter miles later, take a right turn onto W B C Street. Shortly afterward, turn right again onto N Wolcott Street. Take a final right turn onto E B Street. The Federal Building will be on the right.
North on I-25 South: Head south on I-25 South. Leave the interstate through exit 188A for US-87 BUS/North Center Street, then take a left turn onto W B C Street. Turn right onto N Wolcott Street, then take a final right turn onto E B Street. The Federal Building will be on the right.
South on S Poplar Street: Head north on S Poplar Street toward W 12th Street. Take a right turn onto W 1st Street, then turn left onto North Center Street. After a short while turn right onto W B C Street, another right onto N Wolcott Street, and a final right turn onto E B Street. The Federal Building will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (307) 261-6390
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Casper IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office provides on-premises parking for visitors. Street parking and commercial parking are also available within walking distance.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round. See Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for more information.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)