This page provides information about the IRS Office Cherry Hill location.
IRS Office Cherry Hill – 51 Haddonfield Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
The IRS Office at Cherry Hill is located in a 3 story commercial office building, a few minutes from Cherry Hill city center.
East on Maple Avenue: Head west on Maple Avenue toward New Jersey Avenue. Turn left onto Haddonfield Road. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Maple Avenue: Head east on Maple Avenue toward Clifton Avenue. Slightly turn right onto Church Road. After almost quarter miles later, turn left onto Haddonfield Road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Haddonfield Road: Head south on Haddonfield Road toward Park Avenue. Keep eyes on the signs for IRS Office, the office will be on the left.
South on Haddonfield Road: Head north on Haddonfield Road toward Chapel Avenue. Keep eyes on the road for IRS Office signs; the office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office offers ample on-premises parking spaces for the visitors and employees.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment confirmation.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments