This page provides information about the IRS Office Cherry Hill location.
IRS Office Cherry Hill – 51 Haddonfield Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
The IRS Office at Cherry Hill is located in a 100,000 Sqft office building. Driving from the city center to this office at Haddonfield takes only a few minutes. There are quite a few open picnic spots nearby; it is located near Benjamin Franklin and Betsy Ross bridges. Under TEI’s Art in Buildings program, this building is decorated with arts by local and national artists. Other than IRS, the major tenants on this property are Benefit Consultants Group, Hospice of New Jersey, AdvancePoint Capital, Confident Care Corporation etc. Few auto workshop and parts stores are located across the streets that surround this office.
East on Maple Avenue: Head west on Maple Avenue toward New Jersey Avenue. Turn left onto Haddonfield Road. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Maple Avenue: Head east on Maple Avenue toward Clifton Avenue. Slightly turn right onto Church Road. After almost quarter miles later, turn left onto Haddonfield Road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Haddonfield Road: Head south on Haddonfield Road toward Park Avenue. Keep eyes on the signs for IRS Office, the office will be on the left.
South on Haddonfield Road: Head north on Haddonfield Road toward Chapel Avenue. Keep eyes on the road for IRS Office signs; the office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (856) 321-1328
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office offers ample on-premises parking spaces for the visitors and employees.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment confirmation.
All public visitors are required to take appointment prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments