This page provides information about the IRS Office Chesterfield location.
IRS Office Chesterfield – 1122 Town and Country Commons, Chesterfield, MO 63017
The IRS Office at Chesterfield is located in a two story low rise office building. This building was built in 1995 with 11 rooms and a total floor area of 47,668 square feet. Three prominent educational institutes are within close proximity – Maryville University, Logan University and Westminster Christian Academy. Neighboring areas aren’t exactly commercial, rather there are some residential complexes like the Willowbend Apartments, Hunter’s Glen Apartments etc. Some notable locations and businesses nearby are – Rick’s Ace Hardware, St Louis Wine & Beermaking, McDonald’s, The Melting Pot, Rich & Charlie’s Woods Mill etc.
East on Clayton Road: Head west on Clayton Road toward Jo Carr Drive. Turn right onto S Woods Mill Road, then turn left onto Charter Commons Street/Town and Country Commons. Continue to follow Town and Country Commons, the IRS Office compound will be on the right.
West on Clayton Road: Head northeast on Clayton Road toward Schoettler Road. Take a left turn onto S Woods Mill Road. Then turn left onto Charter Commons Street/Town and Country Commons. Continue to follow; the IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
North on MO-141: Head south on Missouri highway 141 and exit through Woods Mill Road toward South Outer Forty Drive. At the traffic circle ahead take the 2nd exit onto S Woods Mill Road. Then turn right onto Charter Commons Street/Town and Country Commons road, follow for a while and the IRS Office will be on the right.
South on MO-141: Head north on MO-141N and exit through Clayton Road exit toward Country Road HH. Follow signs for Ballwin and turn left onto Clayton Road, then turn right onto S Wood Mill Road. Finally turn left onto Charter Commons Street/Town and Country Commons. Follow for a while, the IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (636) 255-1599
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office has on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this compound.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments