This page provides information about IRS Office Cheyenne location.
IRS Office Cheyenne – 5353 Yellowstone Road, Cheyenne, WY 82009
The IRS Office at Cheyenne is situated at a federal office building known by the name Bureau of Land Management, Wyoming branch. This building houses other federal offices like the IRS, US Fish & Wildlife Services, US Animal Plant Inspection Services, US Land Management Bureau, US Veterinary Services etc. The office is located very close to the Interstate 25 highway. The nearby establishments are mostly eateries and automobile dealerships, however there are clinics and banks as well. Some of the nearby businesses are Big O Tires, Western States Bank, Taco John’s, Great Harvest Bread Co, Pizza Hut, Wyoming State Board of Nursing, Board of Medicine, Magic Car Wash, Westgate Village Apartments etc.
East on I-80BL: Head west on I-80BL toward Reese Road. Take a right turn onto Dell Range Boulevard. Then, turn right onto Yellowstone Road. Take a right turn at Manewal Driver after a quarter mile, then turn left. The IRS Office building will be on the right.
West on US-30: Drive east and follow I-80 East, followed by I-25 North to I-25BL in Cheyenne. Then, leave the interstate using the exit 12 from I-25 North/US-87 North. Take the Manewal Drive toward IRS Office building.
North on Edward Drive: Head south on I-25 South and leave the interstate using exit 12 for I-25 BUS. Take a left turn onto I-25 BL, then another left turn onto Walker Road a short while after. Upon arrival, turn right onto Manewal Drive and after half a mile, take a final left turn. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on US-87: Head northeast on I-25 North. Leave the interstate through exit 12 for Central Avenue, then take a right turn onto I-25 BL. After a short while, turn left onto Walker Road, then make a right turn onto Manewal Drive. Half a mile later, take a left turn and the IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (307) 633-0888
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors. There are street parking and commercial parking garages within walking distance as well.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment prior to visiting, by calling the numbers provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round. See Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for more information.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)