This page provides information about the IRS Office Colorado Springs location.
IRS Office Colorado Springs – 2864 S. Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
The IRS Office at Colorado Springs is 10 minutes’ of drive away from the central downtown location, alongside the US Interstate-25 highway. The building is a low-rise office building complex with many offices and IRS is one of the tenants on this building. There are hotels, offices, diners, and tourist locations nearby; some of which are – Hotel Elegante, Knights Inn Colorado Springs, Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology, Pikes Peak BOCES/School of Excellence, RGIS Inventory Specialists, Partners in Change, Best Westin Executive Inn & Suites etc.
East on Hancock Expressway: Head west on Hancock Expressway, then turn right toward S Circle Drive. Merge onto S Circle Drive and continue for quarter to a mile. Then turn right onto Janitell Road. Finally, take a right turn and the IRS Office building should be ahead.
West on CanAm Highway: Head east on Lake Avenue toward Southgate Road. To stay on Lake Avenue, continue straight on this road. Then continue onto S Circle Drive. Take a left turn onto Janitell Road after a while. Finally, turn right towards the IRS Office building.
North on S Nevada Avenue: Head south on S Nevada Avenue toward E Rio Grande Street. Half a mile later turn left onto E Las Vegas Street and continue driving. Take a left turn onto Janitell Road, then half a mile later turn left toward the IRS Office building.
South on Interstate 25: Head north on I-25 north. Exit the interstate through exit 138 for Circle Drive. Keep right at the fork and merge onto S Circle Drive. Turn left onto Janitell Road and continue, then turn right toward the IRS office building.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (719) 226-3300
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments