This page provides information about the IRS Office Columbus location.
IRS Office Columbus – 2425 Northpark Drive, Columbus, IN 47203
The Columbus, Indiana IRS Office is located little far from the downtown, yet shouldn’t take more than a 10 minute drive. The IRS Office building is a one story office building with 1.02 acre of land space and 10,193 square feet area and it was built in 2009. This building is all surrounded with plenty of medical centers and physicists’ chambers. Even at the IRS Office location, there’s a surgical center named Columbus Specialty Surgery Center. Some nearby business locations are Rural King, Kroger Marketplace, Fairoaks Mall, Securitas Security Services USA etc. Also, the Columbus Municipal Airport is only 5 minutes’ of drive.
East on 25th Street: Head west on 25th Street toward Fox Trail Lane. Turn right onto N National Road and drive for half a mile. The, turn right onto Middle road. Turn right onto Northpark immediately afterwards. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
West on Jonathan Moore Pike: Head east on W Jonathan Moore Pike/State Road 46 E and continue to follow this road. Turn slightly left onto Central Avenue, then turn right onto N National Road. Quarter miles later turn left onto Middle Road. Finally, turn right onto Northpark. The IRS Office compound will be on the left on this road.
North on Middle Road: Head south on Middle Road toward Cessna Drive. Take a left turn onto Northpark. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
South on Central Avenue: Head north on Central Avenue toward 17th Street. Then turn right onto N National Road, then turn left onto Middle Road. Continue for a quarter mile then turn right onto Northpark. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break at noon from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (812) 379-7400
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office offers on-premises public parking facility for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments