This page provides information about the IRS Office Cranberry location.
IRS Office Cranberry – 230 Executive Drive, Cranberry TWP, PA 16066
The Cranberry IRS Office is right next to the Pennsylvania Turnpike highway. Major tenants on this office space are Print-O-Stat Inc., Cardno, Midwest Grip & Lighting and Callos Resource – Cranberry Township, PA. The single storied office is surrounded by forests around and is very cozy on the inside. Nearby establishments are United States Postal Service, Butler County Community College, MECCO and Physical Therapy Now – Vesla 360 Sports.
East on PA-228: Head west on PA-228 toward Dutilh Road. Continue on State Route 3020 and turn right onto Executive Drive.
West on Freedom Road: Head east on State Route 3020/Freedom Road toward Haldeman Drive. Turn left onto Executive Drive and continue until IRS Office is reached.
North on US-19: Head southwest on US-19 South toward Unionville Road. Turn right onto Cranberry Square Drive then a left turn onto Executive Drive.
South on Perry Highway: Head north on US-19 North toward Nicklas Drive/Short Street. After a while, turn left onto Cranberry Square Drive. Continue for a while, then turn left onto Executive Drive.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break at noon during 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (724) 772-5111
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises parking facility is available for visitors to this complex.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments