This page provides information about IRS Office Davenport location.
IRS Office Davenport – 101 W. 2nd Street, Davenport, IA 52801
The IRS Office at Davenport is located by the scenic Mississippi River, right in between W River Drive and W 2nd Street. Illinois is just across the Mississippi River. Apart from being a business district and downtown area, this location is also a tourist attraction so there are abundant of hotels and restaurants, museums, educational institutes, financial institutes etc. Other than IRS, the US Food & Drug Administration is the other federal office at this location. Some other important locations close to this place are Radisson Quad City Plaza, Figge Art Museum, US Bank Branch, Wells Fargo bank, MidAmerican Energy Company, Iowa American Water, and Eastern Iowa Community College etc.
East on E River Drive: Head west on E River Drive toward Mississippi Avenue. Turn right onto Brady Street and few hundred feet later, turn left onto W 2nd Street. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
West on W River Drive: Head east on W River Drive toward S Marquette Street. Upon arrival, turn left onto Brady Street. 400 feet later, turn left onto W 2nd Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on N Harrison Street: Head south on N Harrison Street toward W Garfield Street. Upon reaching, turn left onto W 2nd Street. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (563) 326-6052
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
There is no on-premises public parking facility for the visitors, however metered/non-metered parking arrangements are close. There are few commercial parking garages/lots/ramps within walking distance, e.g. Rivet Center Parking Ramp, Redstone Parking Ramp.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments