This page provides information about the IRS Office Dayton location.
IRS Office Dayton – 200 W. Second St. Dayton, OH 45402
The IRS Office at Dayton is located in Dayton’s Federal Building and US Courthouse. This building also houses the US District Court. The Federal Building is located in the central business district of Dayton City. Apart from the IRS, major tenants at this location are the supporting agencies of the US District Court and Social Security Office for Dayton. Two artworks are featured at this Federal Building – Gateway by Joseph Konzal and Red Neo Circle Fragments on a Blue Wall by Stephen Antonakos.
East on 2nd Street: Head west on East 2nd Street toward North Patterson Boulevard. The courthouse complex will be on the left.
West on 3rd Street: Head east on West Third Street toward Mound Street. Keep straight to stay on West Third Street. Turn left onto North Wilkinson Street, then take another left turn at the 1st cross street onto West 2nd Street. The courthouse complex will be on the left.
North on Main Street: Head south on North Main Street toward East Babbit Street. Turn right onto West 2nd Street where the Federal Building and US Courthouse will be on the left.
South on Main Street: Head north on South Main Street toward South Patterson Boulevard. Turn left onto West 2nd Street. The courthouse will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Dayton IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
No public parking facility is available for visitors to this building. However, metered parking streets and commercial parking lots/garages are available within walking distance.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments
1 thought on “IRS Office Dayton”
Hi im trying to see how can i get my w2s from 2018 i move from Columbus Ohio to Dayton ohio.