This page provides information about the IRS office Dothan AL location.
IRS Office Dothan AL – 202 W. Adams St.
Dothan, AL 36303
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.)
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Dothan IRS office, call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
There is free parking available on premises.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.
Since information on our page might have changed, we recommend that you confirm office information at the IRS's office locator tool before visiting the IRS office.
1 thought on “IRS Office Dothan AL”
I’m trying 2 get a balance on my dad’s taxes….he died in 2015 & owed taxes from 2014 so I had payments set up 2 come out of my checking account & me & my brother want 2 pay it off but we need a balance. ..I requested a transcript & they sent me a paper 2 report identity theft ….we just want a balance so we can pay it off