This page provides information about the IRS Office Edison location.
IRS Office Edison – 100 Dey Place, Edison, NJ 08817
The Edison IRS Office is located in the Wick Plaza One commercial office building in Edison, NJ.
Northeast on US-1: Head southwest on US-1 toward Old Post Road. Notice the signs, and upon arrival turn right onto Dey Pl. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
Southwest on US-1: Head northwest on US-1 toward Loring Avenue. Turn right toward Wooding Avenue, then turn left onto this road. After almost 500 feet, turn left onto Eden Avenue. Continue for a brief period, then turn left onto Wilson Avenue. Finally, turn left onto Dey Pl. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Stony Road: Head south on Stony Road toward Eastlick Road. Continue for a while then turn right onto Wilson Avenue. After few hundred feet, turn left onto Dey Pl. The IRS office compound will be on the left.
South on Old Post Road: Head northwest on Meadow Road toward Murray Street. Continue for a while on Old Post Road, then take a left turn onto Wooding Avenue. Few hundred feet later, turn left onto Eden Avenue, another few hundred feet later turn left again onto Wilson Avenue. Drive for a while, then take a left turn onto Dey Pl. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office offers surface level on-premises parking for visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)