IRS Office El Monte CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office El Monte location.
IRS Office El Monte – 9350 East Flair Drive, El Monte, CA 91731
El Monte IRS Office is located close to the Christopher Columbus Transcontinental Highway, therefore it is quite easy accessible to most of the city’s residents. Other than IRS, U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group is one of the major tenants sharing the same premises.
East on Interstate 10: Drive from Interstate 10 to Rosemead. Take exit 26B and drive to Flair Drive in El Monte.
West on Interstate 10: Head east on Interstate 10. Take the exit 26B for Rosemead Boulevard. Keep left at the fork and follow signs for Flair Drive. Turn left onto Flair Drive.
North on Rosemead Boulevard: Head south on Rosemead Boulevard toward Grande Avenue. Use the right lane to take the Interstate 10 East ramp. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Flair Drive. Turn left onto Flair Drive.
South on CA-19: Head north on CA-19 toward Rush Street. Take the slight right onto Interstate 10 East ramp to San Bernardino. Follow signs for Flair Drive while keeping right. After a while, turn left onto Flair Drive.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (626) 927-1201
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Parking lot available on-premises, availability not guaranteed. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distance.
Public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for valid govt. ID for appointment cross-check and validation.
Public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)