This page provides information about the IRS Office Enid location.
IRS Office Enid – 601 South Harding, Enid, OK 73703
The IRS Office at Enid is located in two story office building in Enid. The office is comparatively smaller than many other IRS Offices in nearby cities. Since this is a compound that leases spaces to offices, there are some other offices in the same compound other than the IRS. They are Courtney Colby – Real Estate Consultant, Juvenile Affairs – Prison, Maximum Mortgage Co Inc. (Insurance Agency), and Re/Max Premier Realtors. Other locations close to this office are Super 8 Enid, Rent-A-Center, Cenex Filling Station, Holding’s Food Store, Stevens Ford Dealership, NBC Oklahoma, Baymont Inn & Suites End, La Fiesta Mexican Café, The UPS Store etc.
East on W Owen K Garriott Road: Head west on W Owen K Garriott Road toward S Grant Street. Turn left onto S Harding Street. At the dead end, the IRS Office will be on the right.
West on W Owen K Garriott Road: Head east on W Owen K Garriott Road toward Mill Run. Upon arrival at the S Harding Street, turn right onto S Harding Street. At the dead end of S Harding Street, the IRS Office will be on the right.
North on N Oakwood Road: Head south on N Oakwood Road toward W Owen K Garriott Road. Turn right onto S Harding Road and at the end of this road, the IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Oakwood Road: Head north on S Oakwood Road toward W Southgate Road. Turn right onto W Owen K Garriott Road. Half a mile later, turn right onto S Harding Street. At the end of this road, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (580) 234-5417
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office has an on-premises public parking space for the visitors to the offices at this address.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments