This page provides information about the IRS Office Eugene location.
IRS Office Eugene – 211 E 7th Eugene, OR 97401
The Eugene IRS Office is located in the Eugene Federal Building and US Courthouse. The building is L shaped, and very sturdily built with a 30’ foundation base underneath the ground. The highest platform on this building is at the four-story level. A federal building houses plenty of federal offices, and some of those offices located in this building are US Army Corps of Engineers, US General Services Administration, Drug Enforcement Administration, US Marshals Services, Senator Jeff Merkley and IRS among the major ones. The building is located in the busiest business area in Eugene, some of the nearby locations are Child Support Division, City of Eugene, Lane County Sheriff’s Office, Umpqua Bank, Hilton Eugene, HiFi Music Hall etc.
East on Interstate 105: Take I-105 to Coburg Road. Take exit 2 from I-105 West and continue for a mile, then get on OR-99N/E 6th Avenue. After quarter to a mile, continue on OR-99 N/E 6th Avenue. Take Pearl Street to E 7th Avenue. The Federal Building will be on the left.
West on 7th Avenue: Head east on W 7th Avenue toward Grant Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Delta Highway and I-105 W: Head south on Delta Highway. Take the exit onto I-105 W/OR-126 W toward OR-99/Downtown/Fairgrounds. Continue to follow the I-105 W highway, then turn left onto OR-99S/W 7th Avenue. Follow the signs for Downtown, after a while the Federal Building will be on the left.
South on Oak Street: Head north on Amazon Parkway toward E 19th Avenue. Turn left at the 1st cross-street onto E 19th Avenue. Little while later, turn right at the 1st cross-street on this way onto Oak Street. Then take the middle lane to turn right onto E 7th Avenue. The Federal Building will be on the left.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (541) 342-8745
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Parking spots might be difficult to avail in the Federal Building parking area, however there are several other parking lots in the neighborhood within walking distance.
Due to increased security measures in federal buildings, visitors might have to pass through more than usual electronic security equipment and checkpoints. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for gaining access to the building and the confirmation of appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments