This page provides information about the IRS Office Evansville location.
IRS Office Evansville – 7409 Eagle Crest Boulevard, Evansville, IN 47715
The Evansville IRS Office is located at Eagle Crest Boulevard which is very close to the Lloyd Expressway. The place is little off track for public bus commuters as they might have to take a longer walk than expected. There are banks, eating places, hotels and motels in close proximity. This one-story office building is known as Eagle Crest Plaza; notable tenants at this compound are Clark Dietz Inc., Minton Donald, PrimeLeading and of course, IRS. Some business places around the boulevard are Shepherd Insurance, Regions Bank, First Bank Evansville at Eagle Crest Branch, Kightlinger & Gray and Wells Fargo Insurance Services etc.
East on Lloyd Expressway: Head west on Lloyd Expressway toward Cross Pointe Boulevard. Turn left onto Cross Pointe Boulevard and then turn left again onto Eagle Crest Boulevard. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
West on Lloyd Expressway: Head east on Lloyd Express toward Cross Pointe Boulevard and turn right onto Cross Pointe Boulevard upon arrival. Then turn left onto Eagle Crest Boulevard; the IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
North on Burkhardt Road: Head south toward Columbia Street then turn left onto Lloyd Expressway. Turn right onto Cross Pointe Boulevard then turn left onto Eagle Crest Boulevard. The Eagle Crest Plaza will be on the right.
South on Willow Pond Road: Head north on Grimm Road toward County Road 475 S. After a while turn left onto IN-66 W then turn right onto N Burkhardt Road. Look for a U-turn and make a U-turn, then using the left 2 lanes turn left onto E Lloyd Expressway. Little while later turn right onto Cross Pointe Boulevard, then turn left onto Eagle Crest Boulevard. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments