This page provides information about the IRS Office Everett location.
IRS Office Everett – 3020 Rucker Avenue, Everett, WA 98201
The Everett IRS Office is located in a well-known office building named The Rucker Building. IRS Offices are located in the third level of this building. It was built in 1986 and later further renovated in 2016. Natural light has been given priority while designing this building; presence of the large skylights are certainly pleasant as well as the solid structure. Some important offices are located in this building South County Clinic, Snohomish Health District office, Federal Bureau of Investigation etc. Notable nearby locations are US Postal Service, Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett, Imagine Children’s Museum and Toy Store etc.
East on Everett Avenue: Head west on Everett Avenue toward Rockefeller Avenue. Continue for a quarter miles, then turn left onto Rucker Avenue. The Rucker Building will be on the right.
North on Marine View Drive: Head south on W Marine View Drive toward 25th Street. Take the 2nd lane from left for turning onto Everett Avenue. Little while later, take a right turn onto Rucker Avenue. The Rucker Building will be on the right.
South on Rucker Avenue: Head north on Rucker Avenue toward 36th Street. After crossing Pacific Avenue, look for The Rucker Building on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (425) 304-1656
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Parking lot for customers and clients visiting offices in this building is located behind the building in a small parking lot. Metered parking is available nearby with 90 minutes of slot allocation for each car. Some other commercial parking lots are within walking distance as well.
All public visitors are required to walk through multiple stages of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to vising, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)